Personal Information Protection Policy
Winnow Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of protecting our customers' personal information. In addition to enacting this policy, raising awareness of the policy among all employees, and promoting thorough implementation of the policy, Winnow will carry out the following:
1. Acquisition of personal information
Personal information shall be defined as information related to individual customers or employees that can be used to identify a specific individual by using an address, name or telephone number, etc. contained in the information
2. Purposes of using personal information
Winnow shall use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customers with information about product and services.
- To respond to customers’ inquiries or requests for documentation.
- To deliver product, gifts or rewards to customers.
- To report to customers or carry out necessary procedures.
3. Use of personal information
Personal information shall only be used within the scope of the stated purposes. When using personal information for any other purposes, the aims of use shall be disclosed prior to receipt of the personal information in question.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Winnow shall not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following circumstances.
- Disclosures made in accordance with laws or regulations.
- Disclosures made with the agreement of the individual in question.
5. Protection of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, Winnow shall implement security measures, including information security measures, and prevent improper access, leakage or loss of personal information.
6. Establishing in-house management system for privacy protection
In relation to the handling of personal information, in addition to establishing an in-house management system for the protection of personal information, Sagawa Express shall seek to promote the appropriate and careful handling of personal information in accordance with in-house rules.
7. Observing relevant laws and regulations
Winnow shall observe all laws and regulations relating to personal information in order to ensure that personal information is protected.
8. Changes to our Personal Information Protection Policy
Winnow shall carry out ongoing reviews of the content of our Personal Information Protection Policy and seek to implement improvements in order to maintain optimum conditions at all times.
9. Contact for inquiries about personal information
If you have any questions about this policy or inquiries about your own personal information, please contact us by filling out the form on the “Contact Us” page of the website.
10. Request for disclosure and other matters related to personal information
If you have a request to disclose, revise, add, stop using, or delete your own personal information, please contact our Customer Service (phone:03-6908-9230).